Health and Testosterone
Zinc is a great dietary supplement for optimising your performance and well-being. Below are some health benefits.
- Zinc can redress a low testosterone – if your diet lacks zinc, your testosterone may decrease. Moreover, symptoms of a zinc deficiency include decreased immunity, hair loss, poor appetite, and slow wound healing.
- Zinc may also act as an antioxidant, reducing inflammation and protecting against chronic conditions like heart disease, cancer, and diabetes.
- Zinc can reduce the duration of common colds.
- It can reduce acne – according to one review, not only did people with acne tend to have lower blood levels of zinc compared with those without acne, but zinc supplements were also able to decrease the average amount of inflammatory bumps caused by the condition.
- Some research suggests that zinc may help keep blood sugar levels steady and improve your body’s sensitivity to insulin.
Certified & Top Quality
Jotunheim Zinc Picolinate is, just as Jotunheim Whey and Jotunheim Collagen, tested and certified against heavy metals.
Made in the United States of America in a cGMP facility. Only the best for out esteemed customers!
Note: do not take zinc on an empty stomach as that can lead to nausea – it is better to take it later in the day when you have eaten.
Servings per container: 365.
Flat rate: 12 USD.
Free shipping: orders over 70 USD.